Before You File a Social Security Disability Claim
We know you’d rather be healthy and working but understand that may no longer be possible for you. That’s why we will:
- Discuss your situation with you at no charge.
- Determine if you should pursue a disability claim.
- Answer technical and procedural questions about Social Security programs.
During the Claims Process
Our goal at Disability Specialists is to assist you in qualifying for disability benefits as soon as possible from the comfort of your own home. That’s why we will:
- Act as your representative with the Social Security Administration.
- Manage all notices and correspondence for you.
- Complete all forms for you.
- Identify, obtain, and submit overlooked medical and other evidence critical to your claim.
- Develop complex medical and vocational claim strategies to make certain that you get the benefits you deserve.
- Track and meet all deadlines for claims submissions and appeals filing.
- Contact your doctors to obtain medical records and completed forms documenting your functional limitations.
- Know when a Consultative Examination would be helpful and when SSA should pay for it.
- Schedule independent examinations from medical experts when necessary to strengthen your claim.
- Review your Social Security file, reach conclusions on actions taken, and evaluate the need for further records and evidence.
- Provide you with regular reports on the status of your claim.
After Benefits are Awarded
Once your disability benefits are awarded we will:
- Maximize your benefits by ensuring that the Social Security Administration establishes the earliest possible date for the onset of your disabling condition or conditions.
- Make sure that you receive all the Social Security Disability benefits to which you are entitled.